Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nir Adar & Crispy Cones

Food and design. Both delicious! For Nir Adar, it’s a living.



Adar has made his way as a commercial artist using food as his medium. He also exhibits installations of his food design and photography.


Winner of Environmental Graphic Award, 2005

His most recent venture is fast food restaurant Crispy Cones. Cones made out of crispy dough, filled with what they are claiming is “nutritious” and “healthy.” Packaging is not required. Environmental design you can eat!

Not sure if it is looking too appetizing to me—But I’ll try it because I am a sucker for this kind of stuff.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa. great pics. how did you find him?

August 04, 2006  
Blogger t.a.m.s.y. said...

I have gained 27 pounds in the time since you posted this.

August 05, 2006  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

Em-http://www.tunatoast.blogspot.com was highlighting crispy cones. Dean- make sure to read my upcoming post- you may lose a few pounds!

August 05, 2006  
Blogger t.a.m.s.y. said...

Lose a few pounds? Did you think that your Alice in Chains review was going to make me become a reclusive heroin addict? Because done and done.

August 09, 2006  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

See...I knew I could help with weightloss!

August 09, 2006  
Blogger Maria Doering said...

ok..strange.. i googled my name and this image showed up. ;)

September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home