Thursday, December 06, 2007

Why we ♥ Fiona Clark



Today this drawing arrived from Fiona as a trade for photos I FINALLY developed of Smart Fitzjerrell Fall 07 shoot, but have yet to send (of course!).

Fiona is in a similar position to me when I left school- can’t get a full-time gig. I, too was unable to take her on as a designer this fall but we are still holding out because that day will come. In the meantime we maintain a desk that no one ever sits in, which we named Fiona's desk! It’s magical:



Even though she is up against some odds, Fi is becoming a better designer every day, honing her skills and working freelance for cash. Most recently she has been drawing type and patterns - some of her drawings are for sale on Etsy. You should already know about her blog and site.

Thanks Fi! We miss you!
Leah

3 Comments:

Blogger wee-fi said...

=D Thanks guys! I miss my LA fam ; )

December 06, 2007  
Blogger Emily said...

Way to rep it. You forgot to say how Fiona makes the Ivy a good time.

December 06, 2007  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

Yeah! Fi makes just about anything more fun!

December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home