Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bottega Louie Branding



I've been designing for the most creative restaurant group in the US for the past year and a half and I am proud to show a few select pieces of the Bottega Louie brand. This project is nothing short of my best work, thanks to the unbelievably cool taste and tact of Keat Bollenbach and Daniel Flores, the inspiring cuisine of Chefs Sam Marvin, Chris Goossen and Tamara Davis, the stunning market directed by Lesley Kadin. The space is grand, the hospitality is warm and you can get your fix of LAMILL coffee for $1.





I will let the press speak for it's self for now, but expect more in depth look at the Louie brand over the next few weeks.

LA Times
Blog Downtown
Eater LA
LA Weekly
Thrillist
NBC
Downtown News

Meet me at 7th and Grand!

Love,
Leah

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jason/ARCHETYPE said...

Love it! Congrats Leah, it's lookin' fresh as always!

April 09, 2009  
Blogger Emily said...

YEAH! Look at that font inlay!

April 14, 2009  
Blogger JESSICA ENDAYA said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD. ASS.

April 15, 2009  
Blogger Fiona said...

Wow I'm slow. haha But looks great woman : ) SO PROUD!!!!

June 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home