Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ένα δωμάτιο με θέα

Funny I should mention Paros in my last post. Today I heard from two women who I shared a semester with at The Aegean Center for Fine Arts. We spent several months together living on an island in the Aegean Sea. I did a ton of life drawing there, learned how to cook from scratch, gut and clean fish, scale craggy cliffsides, bask in the sun and get a killer tan (this is pretty big feat for a white girl such as myself) and enjoyed the finer (simpler) things in life. Don't get me wrong- I also drank a lot of beer and danced like a maniac at eurotrash clubs and went for 4 a.m. dips in the ocean with strangers. Here are some visuals:Hiking to Archilochos' Cave

Some Goats on the Byzantine Trail

Leaving my studio facing the sea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home