Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Cup Runneth Over

I recently started working with Libby Kleine of Half Full. Libby runs an amazing graphic design shop in Haverford, PA that supports environmetal and social justice organizations. It is really nice to be able to use my talents for good and working with Libby gives me that opportunity. Not only does Half Full provide graphic design for their clients, they actually help them find grants and secure funds so that they can afford to promote themselves. THAT RULES!

Below are two invitation concepts (in a fairly rough form) that we worked on for the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission:





P.S. Check out Libby's freaking adorable hand-made wallets!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice work, captain.
-rachel

March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like those wallets. Especially like this: http://www.half-full.org/wallet/questionaire/questionairifier.html

March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home