Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wicked Garden


The peat pots are being purchased tomorrow and I'll be starting the seeds this week. I haven't had a garden since I was about 15 so I'm making the best of yard space this year and growing as much of my own food as possible.

On the roster: beets, garlic, onions, celery, variety of tomatoes, variety of peppers, green beans, soybeans, snap peas, cukes, lettuces, variety of herbs, collard greens, swiss chard, radishes and brussels sprouts for late harvest.

It is going to be delicious! If you ask nicely I will save you a jar of fire roased tomato sauce at the end of the season…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would walk a thousand barefoot miles over hot coals for just a spoonful of your fire roasted tomato sauce. as a swarthy fire-breathing sicilian myself, i might also kill for it. let me know.

March 18, 2006  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

Since you are the only person who has asked (and might I mention, so nicely!) i think you have about 6 jars coming your way. I'm warning you- my sauce is addictive.

March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home