Sunday, April 09, 2006

I don't wanna work…

I just want to bang on de drum all day…



My lovely Ludwigs arrived yesterday. HOLY SHIT am I excited!!! Now if I could only free myself of deadlines…



This Ludwig Custom Accent CS is a really sweet intermediate rock kit for me to learn my chops on. It plays great- even the pros are impressed by the quality- the rich tones, huge sound of the bass drum, fat snare, sturdy hardware. I'm still saving up for the vintage Ludwigs of my dreams, but for now, I'm psyched to have this beauty to bang on!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you want to be in my band?
--rachel

April 10, 2006  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

Only if we can call it "Teen Sex"

April 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at the risk of eliciting from you a scoff i must say my band really needs a drummer. (yeah, and a team of psychologists, syntax manager) q: what is that thing next to you, AND, is that in your garage?

bubblebubblebulbble

April 10, 2006  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

I would love to be in your band if I could only drum better...and was in CT. I believe that TEEN SEX will be debuting this summer at a kegger in my backyard, which you are required to come to. By then I should have some skillz and we can jam all night and day.

The drums are set up in the shag room. There are lots of things next to me, what are you talking about?

Toil and Trouble!

April 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teen Sex. I can see the band t-shirts now. Sign me up please.

April 11, 2006  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

Suburbia,

You're officially on the non-existent mailing list and have been elected president of the fan club!

April 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

HEY! I wanted to be fan club prez.

ROCK!

April 11, 2006  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

You guys are going to have to duke it out!

April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home