Friday, November 24, 2006

A Little Pretty, A Little Gritty…



We just finished shooting Smart Fitzjerrell’s Fall/Winter 2007 campaign at The Elephant with Brian Romero, Arielle Toelke, Hunter and this season’s foxy starlet, Peri.

Mary Kathryn predicts this Black & Plaid Pleat Dress will rival last season's Plaid Party Dress. I need one!!!

The lookbook, whose theme is Rock n’ Roll Tea Party will be off to print in early December. I’ll be posting designs as soon as they’re rolling- I am really excited about the clothes and am feeling mega inspired by Mary Kathryn’s style and direction…more to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger wee-fi said...

Oooooo-very cute dress. I like!

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sign me up for the Rock & Roll Tea Party - that is Awesome!

November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home