Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Our new home in the Hollywood Hills

We’re back for a few weeks before heading out west to move into our new digs in Hollywood. Luck was on our side and Brian and I are now the proud renters of 2 addresses- a top floor 1br apartment for living and a downstairs studio for working!

Without further ado, check it out:



The historic steps climb all the way up into the hills, leading to windy roads, estate homes and lush greenery.



Our new hood: The view of the hollywood sign as you approach our street, Middle pic: Jim Morrison used to drop acid in that Shire!

Thank you, Los Angeles, for being so so awesome. And thanks to B's sister Stephanie for welcoming us into her home as we hunted for our new place. And thanks to Dino, our Landlord, who recognized that we would give loving care to both of our new spaces.

7 Comments:

Blogger t.a.m.s.y. said...

Hey, that looks awesome. Congrats!

And I'm doing everything in my power to follow you into Ahnold's loving arms.

Well, okay, not quite everything just yet. But Operation: Golden State begins, like, now.

December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Whoopeee!! I am slowly getting EVERYONE I know to move to California. You know it would be the 6th largest economy in the world if it were an independent nation? Just a good Cali fact for you.

And seriously, that place is awesome. You even have a checkered kitchen floor with a vintage stove! I can't wait to see it in real life. Congrats!

December 13, 2006  
Blogger Leah Faust said...

Yeah Dean! The sunshine beckons you! E- you better not move out of CA...I will beat your ass!!!

December 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats. That place rocks AND rules!

When is the housewarming party?

December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Brian! Haven't been in touch recently but hopefully will see you in NYC in the next couple of weeks.

-Mikhail in London

December 19, 2006  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

oh my god what a sweeeeet place to live!!! lucky ducky.

December 22, 2006  
Blogger Knitty Yas said...

lol im movin like 10 miles from my crappy ass shoebox apartment to a much less crappy condo. :p

I just hate packing up all my sh*t because I always lose stuff and its never crappy stuff like socks. its always stuff like art or posters or the remote to the effin surround sound. never fails.

when i moved from cali to az i about died. imagine me stuffed in a little sports car with my essentials drivin that 6 hour drive from Chino to Tempe. crappaayy!! lol

but hey... once your there... all is good.

I was sposed to be in cali for xmas but i cant make it (CUZ IM MOVIN!!) so that sux. merry xmas and all that joy.

December 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home